Media Asset Management
Media companies depend on the ability to leverage their digital assets, but the volumes and complexity are daunting. Content is not just pushed to the web, but can originate from many sources. Content needs to be produced in different layouts and digital formats, while integrating with multiple applications and automated processes. For many enterprises, finding and using existing media assets is difficult at best, wasting time and requiring duplication of effort.
Our Media Asset Management solution gives you the tools and flexibility to succeed in a media landscape that is constantly evolving. Writers and editors can access, edit, and manage millions of digital assets with point and click simplicity. Content can be created once and published in parallel to print media, to the web, and to mobile devices, properly formatted for every system and endpoint. Now you can meet tight deadlines, improve quality and accuracy, and slash production costs, while integrating with the systems and workflows your business depends on.
This highly scalable solution is ideal for media companies that need to efficiently manage growing volumes of digital assets, in their data center or in a cloud. It builds on Thumbtack's deep expertise delivering robust solutions in the media marketplace, using the best open source software that avoids the licensing costs of proprietary solutions. The architecture is designed to integrate easily with the widest range of technologies, processes, and applications, so you can bring your audience new forms of compelling content far into the future.
- Streamlines the publishing pipeline, with content aggregated in a central repository and immediately available to other properties (web sites, desktop applications, mobile applications, etc.)
- Integrates with semantic analysis engines to add a rich taxonomy of metadata on top of content
- Associates article content with related structured data (for example, stock tickers and other company information are linked to company names)
- Provides a unified repository where physical and logical attributes of content are stored together, allowing inexpensive searching, retrieval, and reuse
- Supports bidirectional publishing workflow: for example, late edition print changes and web content edits can be reconciled and applied centrally, and re-syndicated to multiple properties
- In-depth full-text indexing and query capabilities: structured and unstructured databases support both end-user queries and inter-article dynamic dependencies ("related articles", etc.)